1) Members must book session via MindBody. Without registration in advance will be rejected.
2) New comers must provide a Negative COVID-19 result completed within a 14-day period.
Entering the Studio
3) Fill the arrival sheet or scan the LeaveHomeSafe (Android / Apple) QR code when enter the studio.
4) Measure body temperature. Above 37.5 °C will be rejected.
5) Sterilize hands or wash hands.
6) Mask on.
7) Follow instructor’s instruction to practise in small groups.
For Gi class, bring your own Gi plus a spare t-shirt to wear under the kimono.
*One-time Gi (Kimono) and towel rental service: HKD $50
For No-Gi class, we advise to bring a fitted shirt or rash guard and shorts with no zips or hard plastic. Tights are optional
under the shorts
It is recommended to show up 10 minutes earlier to have an introduction of facilities and the class.
Their key difference lies in their emphasis.
Judo is about effectively throwing the opponent to the ground by standing techniques and throws, whereas Jiu Jitsu focuses its efforts on controlling and submitting opponents on the ground. In short, choosing to play Jiu Jitsu or Judo is more a matter of personal preference.
We suggest you to have a trial for both classes to figure out which suits you best.