1) Members must book session via MindBody. Without registration in advance will be rejected.
Entering the Studio
2) Scan the LeaveHomeSafe (Android / Apple) QR code when entering the studio.
3) Scan the Vaccination Record / Medical Exemption Certificate with the reception ipad.
4) Measure body temperature. Above 37.5 °C will be rejected.
5) Sterilize hands or wash hands.
6) Keep your mask on if you’re not exercising or participating in the lesson.
7) Follow instructor’s instruction to practise in small groups.
For Gi class, bring your own Gi plus a spare t-shirt to wear under the kimono.
*One-time Gi (Kimono) and towel rental service: HKD $50
For No-Gi class, we advise to bring a fitted shirt or rash guard and shorts with no zips or hard plastic. Tights are optional
under the shorts
It is recommended to show up 10 minutes earlier to have an introduction of facilities and the class.
Their key difference lies in their emphasis.
Judo is about effectively throwing the opponent to the ground by standing techniques and throws, whereas Jiu Jitsu focuses its efforts on controlling and submitting opponents on the ground. In short, choosing to play Jiu Jitsu or Judo is more a matter of personal preference.
We suggest you to have a trial for both classes to figure out which suits you best.
Any further questions please contact us or talk to our staff at the gym.